Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks offer a wide range of adjustability with their easy to use three-position Fast Adjust Knob. Settings include soft, medium, and firm. The middle setting incorporates an eight-position Micro Adjust Dial for more precise tuning between soft and firm. Our unique SP2 Mode Adjust feature tunes compression and rebound for Soft or Performance settings.
“High-Value Performance” is the driving force behind our vehicle-specific Falcon shocks for Jeeps, trucks, and SUVs. Our shock absorbers deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven vehicles as well as race-inspired performance, handling, and stability for off-road rigs. Falcon Performance Shocks by TeraFlex.
• JT Gladiator
• SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks – all 4 • Rear roost guards – pair • All necessary hardware
Features & Benefits:
SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks:
• SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks offer a wide range of adjustability for specific terrain and/or handling characteristics • Fast Adjust Knob w/ 3 compression settings for large damping adjustments • Settings include: Soft, Medium, Firm • Middle setting includes a Micro Position Dial w/ 8 compression settings for finer damping adjustments • Mode Adjust feature tunes compression and rebound for Soft or Performance settings • Ideal for daily driven Jeeps as well as the serious enthusiast wanting to adjust damping for all driving conditions
JT Falcon Performance Shocks:
• JT corner-specific shock absorber • Front lower offset eyelet design provides maximum shock body to frame clearance during articulation • Rear roost guards prevent shock shaft damage from rocks kicked up by the tires • Ideal for daily driven Jeeps as well as the serious enthusiast wanting a consistently firm feel through all driving conditions
SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks:
• SP2 Mode Adjust shocks add Soft and Performance modes • Tunes both compression and rebound – provides noticeable benefits in ride quality and handling • Twist counterclockwise for Soft and clockwise for Performance • Adjustment is only possible w/ shock fully extended • During normal driving, the Soft mode allows a partial bypass of the main piston for less restriction and a softer ride. • During aggressive driving, the Soft mode retains performance tuning for optimal handling • Soft is recommended for rough roads/trails, embedded rocks, expansion joints, and/or winter temperatures • Performance setting recommended for maximum highway and/or off-road handling, stability, and control w/ minimal head toss • Fast Adjust Knob and Micro Position Knob (3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shock) operation unaffected
Falcon Series 3 Piggyback Shocks:
• Piggyback design features increased oil and gas capacity vs. monotube or twin-tube designs reducing heat buildup for more consistent performance • Piggyback fluid passage design flows 6x more oil than restrictive reservoir hose designs as well as eliminates common leakage issues found in banjo and swivel fittings • Front shock features unique piggyback design w/ horizontal reservoir to increase clearance for large tires
Falcon Performance Shocks (All):
• Vehicle-specific shock absorbers • Race-inspired performance for increased vehicle stability • Improved dynamic roll control and low-speed damping • Dramatic improvement in on-road comfort and off-road performance • Optimized fitment for maximum clearance and unobstructed suspension travel and articulation • 2.25” shock body provides optimal performance • 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear and protects internal components while providing superior heat dissipation • Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long-term performance • 3/4” induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage and corrosion as well as prevents shaft buckling • Maximum shaft diameter allows for more precise tuning • Hard anodized billet piston • 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band w/ O-ring • Digressive linear piston and base valve technology • VOD (Volume Optimized Damping) features a digressive linear piston and base valve technology • As the piston compresses and rebounds, the valve restricts oil flow creating a damping effect • VOD’s quicker ramp up increases damping volume during low speed driving as well as reduces shock bottoming at full compression during faster speeds or over uneven terrain • Inline OGS (Oil/Gas Separator) prevents cavitation • Red Line full synthetic shock oil w/ high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures and reduced shock fade • Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents for excellent thermal stability • 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware • Serviceable and rebuildable (factory serviced) • Designed, engineered, and assembled in-house from domestic and globally sourced components • Patent pending design • 3-year warranty •
• Bump stop configuration varies depending on shock absorber collapsed length, tire size, and fenders – See instructions for proper configuration for your application.
Install Time: 1.5 Hours
• 0-1.5” Lift – All 4 (# 14-02-33-400-000) • 2-3” Lift – All 4 (# 14-02-33-400-1150) • 3.5-4.5” Lift – All 4 (# 14-02-33-400-200)
배송 기간 안내
본 상품은 예약 판매 상품입니다. 주문/결제 후 약 3주 소요됩니다.
바로 주문이 불가능한 경우 따로 안내드립니다.
국내 배송 출고는 월~금(공휴일 제외) 오전 11시~오후 4시 사이에 됩니다.
교환 환불 안내
주문하신 것과 다른 상품이 발송된 경우 무상 교환 / 환불 가능
1주일 이내의 단순 변심 교환/환불 가능. 단, 상품 가치를 훼손하지 않아야 함.
교환 환불 불가
구매자의 과실로 제품의 가치가 훼손되거나 본품 또는 구성품이 손망실된 경우
제품을 개봉하여 재판매가 불가능한 경우
교환 환불 문의 1661-8685
|작성된 질문이 없습니다.|