Falcon SP2 2.1 Monotube Shocks deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven Jeeps in a compact and affordable package. Our unique SP2 Mode Adjust feature tunes compression and rebound for Soft or Performance settings. SP2 2.1 Shocks have been optimized for on- and off-road driving.
“High-Value Performance” is the driving force behind our vehicle-specific Falcon shocks for Jeeps, trucks, and SUVs. Our shock absorbers deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven vehicles as well as race-inspired performance, handling, and stability for off-road rigs. Falcon Performance Shocks by TeraFlex.
• JT Gladiator
• SP2 2.1 Monotube Shocks – all 4 • Rear roost guards – pair • All necessary hardware
Features & Benefits:
SP2 2.1 Monotube Shocks:
• SP2 2.1 Monotube Shocks deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven Jeeps in a compact and affordable package • Preset damping optimized for on-and off-road driving • Ideal for daily driven Jeeps as well as the serious enthusiast wanting a consistent, firm feel through all driving conditions
JT Falcon Performance Shocks:
• JT corner-specific shock absorber • Front lower offset eyelet design provides maximum shock body to frame clearance during articulation • Rear roost guards prevent shock shaft damage from rocks kicked up by the tires • Ideal for daily driven Jeeps as well as the serious enthusiast wanting a consistently firm feel through all driving conditions
SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks:
• SP2 Mode Adjust shocks add Soft and Performance modes • Tunes both compression and rebound – provides noticeable benefits in ride quality and handling • Twist counterclockwise for Soft and clockwise for Performance • Adjustment is only possible w/ shock fully extended • During normal driving, the Soft mode allows a partial bypass of the main piston for less restriction and a softer ride. • During aggressive driving, the Soft mode retains performance tuning for optimal handling • Soft is recommended for rough roads/trails, embedded rocks, expansion joints, and/or winter temperatures • Performance setting recommended for maximum highway and/or off-road handling, stability, and control w/ minimal head toss • Fast Adjust Knob and Micro Position Knob (3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shock) operation unaffected
Falcon Performance Shocks (All):
• Vehicle-specific shock absorbers • Race-inspired performance for increased vehicle stability • Improved dynamic roll control and low-speed damping • Dramatic improvement in on-road comfort and off-road performance • Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel and articulation • 2.25” shock body provides optimal performance • 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear and protects internal components while providing superior heat dissipation • Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long-term performance • 3/4” induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage and corrosion as well as prevents shaft buckling • Maximum shaft diameter allows for more precise tuning • Hard anodized billet piston • 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band w/ O-ring • Digressive linear piston and base valve technology • Volume Optimized Damping (VOD) for quicker ramp up and increased damping volume • Inline OGS (Oil/Gas Separator) prevents cavitation • Red Line full synthetic shock oil w/ high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures and reduced shock fade • Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents for excellent thermal stability • 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware • Serviceable and rebuildable (factory serviced) • Designed, engineered, and assembled in-house from domestic and globally sourced components • Patent pending design • 3-year warranty
• Bump stop configuration varies depending on shock absorber collapsed length, tire size, and fenders – See instructions for proper configuration for your application.
Install Time: 1.5 Hours
• 0-1.5” Lift – All 4 (# 14-02-21-400-000) • 2-3.5” Lift – All 4 (# 14-02-21-400-200)