The TeraFlex JK Nebo roof rack incorporates OEM aesthetics and styling with rugged performance in a purpose-built configuration that will give you the capacity to extend your adventure even further. The factory finished appearance makes it at home in the city or fully loaded on the Rubicon. The low profile streamlined design is intentionally unobtrusive when unloaded to reduce air resistance and noise.
Universal accessory mounting compatibility was one of the major objectives with this rack. This cargo slat kit provides a platform to hold gear and will also allow direct mounting of popular sport equipment carriers without requiring the use of a load or cross bar. This cargo slat kit must be used with the Nebo roof rack main rail kit.
Fits JK Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door hard top models only.
Total Height added: 2-3/8” from the crown of the hard top
Total weight added for the main rail kit is 25 lbs and 29 lbs for the 6 slat kit
Includes 6 slats, mounting brackets and hardware.
• Sleek low profile design for unobtrusive aesthetics and clean aerodynamics for a quiet ride
• Composite supports with loop attachment for bungee cargo nets
• Extruded aluminum construction for reduced weight
• Extra thick architectural grade UV resistant hard anodizing
• Fasteners coated to OEM specifications for superior corrosion resistance
• Rack cargo load is fully supported by factory sport bar
• Each individual slat has four 10-series t-slots and a wide center slot for mounting existing carriers and racks
• Fits Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door hard top models
*Please note the following:
The TeraFlex Nebo Rack is designed to accommodate the widest range of equipment carriers on the market. These equipment carriers can be attached to the main rails, the cross slats, or by mounting the carriers cross load bars to the main rails. This will provide a safe and secure mounting point that is as low profile as possible to reduce wind noise. Because the TeraFlex Nebo rack utilizes industry standard 10-series T-slots, equipment carrier compatibility is maximized with minimal adapter components required.
While it is a relatively easy process to attach these equipment carriers to the Nebo rack, there will still be some customizing that must take place. This is most commonly done through adapters provided by the equipment carrier manufacturer (Thule, Yakima, etc.).
Please review the Nebo rack instruction file found below prior to purchasing or installing the rack. This will give you some insight into the different mounting configurations and adapters that may be required to mount specific equipment carriers to the Nebo rack.